Blayzer is a growing web development company in need of a Senior Web Developer who can build solid open source projects. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
Roles & Responsibilities
Blayzer is a work environment that will utilize and reinforce technical skills and abilities in open source solutions. In this position you will build custom solutions that will allow you to be able to apply and gain cutting edge skills and experience in a rapidly changing industry.
- Expert knowledge of XML and JSON.
- Web application project planning and leadership experience.
- Experience working with Creative/Design/Marketing firms or departments a plus.
- Experience working with CMS, Ecommerce platforms, and backend frameworks (WordPress, ExpressionEngine, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Opencart, Magento etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to translate visual designs in to completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications.
- Knowledge of media queries and responsive CSS – either hand coding or suing responsive CSS frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, etc.).
- Ability to ensure cross browser compatibility and resolve bugs.
- Extensive understanding of core Internet delivery technology; thorough experience in the analysis and design of software systems; ability to make decisions and drive platform architecture and solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of host configurations and a variety of hosting solutions.
- Ability to establish and implement front-end structure and standards as well as stay current with emerging front-end technologies.
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Exceptional graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a flexible work style.
- Some Flash/Flex and Adobe Air knowledge a plus.
Interested in joining the Blayzer team? Get started by filling out the form below.