Grow Online Sales, Revenue & Market Share
There was a time in the world when commerce was tethered to location. Merchants and makers were limited in the scope of who they could reach and sell their goods to. Ecommerce has changed everything. A business can now show and sell its products to anyone, anywhere, anytime via the worldwide web. Marco Polo would be green with envy.
Manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers can all benefit from an ecommerce solution. Even if you don’t want to process payments and manage inventory, an ecommerce solution can be used to simply showcase a product and capture leads through a contact form. Then if you decide to sell online later on, it’s just a matter of setting up the checkout process.
Here are a few more reasons why:
Blayzer clients love their ecommerce solutions.
Blayzer’s ecommerce and catalog solutions are designed for modularity. You’re not limited to a fixed set of features. Rather, we deliver exactly what you need for your business. Shrink-wrapped, closed-source, hosted solutions simply cannot match the level of customization that’s possible with Magento or Open Cart. These open source solutions can accommodate complex business rules and functionalities, including non-standard checkouts, huge inventories, complex promotions, or almost anything you could dream up. Yes, anything is possible.
You dream it, we build it.
Whether your site needs complex add-ons, auction scripts, or custom shipping we can advise you on the vast resources of open source freeware on the web and we build it. That’s part of the beauty of open source. Best of all, your dream solutions probably cost less than you expect.
Ease of Use & Customization
- Uniqueness: Your shopping carts are completely customizable. Most ready-hosted ecommerce websites have three columns, forced registration, and a floating right-side cart. Checkout logic is the same for every user on most hosted platforms. In other words, it’s one-size-fits-all, not tailored to your particular business or shopper. It hurts your brand to look like everyone else. Visitors forget you and the logical flow may not fit the way you do business. This is where Blayzer comes in and tailors your solution to wow customers beyond just meeting their most basic shopping needs.
- Flexibility: As your business grows, a ready-hosted ecommerce service may not add the features you need to grow your business to the next level. You may have little or no control over future development or upgrades. This is why Blayzer provides open source solutions. At your project’s completion, you’ll have full access and rights to the source code. In other words, you won’t be stuck and you can control future development.
- Ownership: If you lack the source code for your ecommerce website, and your web developer goes bust or changes ownership, you’re stuck. In the worst case scenario, you’d have to start over from scratch. That’s never the case with Blayzer since you receive full rights to the source code at the project’s conclusion.
- Hosting and Server Flexibility: Because Blayzer uses open source platforms, we can customize your web hosting on a scale that is suitable for your fast growing online business. As your traffic grows, we can upgrade your hosting. Your website isn’t stuck on a shared solution, we have semi-dedicated and dedicated servers that you can scale to as your store grows.
User Interface & Usability
- “Don’t make me think…” The essence of usability can be summed up in Steve Krug’s famous phrase: Don’t Make Me Think (a Web-industry standard text).
- Remove possible frustrations: Visitors don’t have time to figure out your website. Make it obvious and easy or they’ll leave. For example: why insist that phone numbers can’t have dashes? A usable site doesn’t set up unnecessary roadblocks that risk overloading the frustration factor.
- Design starts with user goals: Some Ecommerce sites sell digital downloads. Others sell tangible goods. Some require recurring billing. Each has a different logic flow, which must be supported by design to achieve a high conversion rate (good sales).
- Consistency, labeling, color logic, layout, design emphasis, and branding should all guide and support user actions, so the sale or signup is most likely to be completed. In short: template websites don’t move merchandise.
Stop thinking online shopping and start thinking online business! Blayzer can help you design and build a one-of-a-kind ecommerce solution that delivers a delightful user experience and enhances how you do business.