Blayzer is a growing web development and marketing company in need of a Design Intern who can build custom graphics and web design. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility for projects, and a positive attitude. Furthermore, the willingness to learn new skills and ability to step outside of one’s comfort zone is desired.
- Pursuit of graphic design degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects.
- Knowledge of media queries and responsive CSS – either hand coding or using responsive CSS frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap).
- Ability to ensure cross browser compatibility and resolve bugs.
- Work under the supervision of the Creative Director for projects assigned
- Assist with graphic design of sales materials and other promotional materials.
- Experience working with CMS and Ecommerce platforms (WordPress)
- Ability to translate visual designs in to completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications
- Exceptional graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work normal office hours (minimum of 20 hours/week).
- Unpaid Internship
- Must have your own laptop
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud products, specifically Photoshop, is required.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.