Digital Marketing Specialist.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU CAN’T COME INTO MY OFFICE AND WORK DAILY. THANKS!
Blayzer Digital Marketing Group in St. Louis, MO is in search of a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist.This person will be responsible for improving and expanding paid digital marketing across a portfolio of websites. The ideal candidate should have a passion for online marketing, an analytic mindset, and will have had 1-3 years of experience running a successful paid digital campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform paid search and product listing ad campaign management and optimizations for multiple websites and eCommerce solutions
- Execute and deliver the strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement – including search, product listing ads, display, and retargeted marketing.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, keyword research and expansion, bid management, ad copy updates, data feed management, product category optimizations, and robust reporting.
- Provide strategic paid search and product listing ad recommendations based on data within google analytics as well as industry best practices.
- Create reports for management on a regular basis to review campaign status and progress towards sales and marketing goals.
- Tracking spend levels to budget, delivering regular metrics and improvement plans.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of marketing spend and its impact across various channels (display, search, mobile, social, etc.)
- Proactively provide recommendations on landing pages, websites and overall user experience for conversion optimization.
- Perform advanced data analysis as well as managing website analytics platforms (Google Analytics).
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Marketing, communications and web design
- 1-3 years experience managing paid search and product listing ad campaigns
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Excel
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics and tracking as well as data analysis through Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a goal-oriented team with a singular purpose, and to complete multiple projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience with online lead generation and e-commerce revenue growth
- Insane attention to detail
- Pull and manipulate data from multiple sources and create strategies supported by this data
- Multivariate testing and statistical sampling
- Google AdWords Certification REQUIRED
- Google Shopping Ads Certification REQUIRED
- Google Analytics Certification REQUIRED
- We try to create an environment that will support productivity. Here are some things we do to help.
- Open work area to promote collaboration
- Weekly review of department
- Weekly happy hours
- Convenient downtown location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work from home policy