Online Marketing Intern.
One of the top web and marketing companies in St. Louis is looking for Online Marketing Interns to learn the ropes and help out with projects. Want in?
Blayzer is bringing on one or two interns to help with creating and optimizing content, managing social media, updating websites, performing market research, and reporting results. Ideal candidates will be passionate about marketing and tuned in to today’s latest tools and tactics.
Business students, especially those majoring in marketing and/or communications, will gain a competitive edge over their peers with hands-on training and real-world agency experience. Previous Blayzer interns have gone on to work at Anheuser-Busch, Nine Network, the St. Louis Rams, and True Media among other top local employers.
Our Online Marketing Intern position is an in-person gig, located at our downtown St. Louis office at 1901 Locust Street.
- Reliable, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask and complete assignments on time within reasonable deadlines
- Experienced with Microsoft Office programs, Google apps, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Able to start immediately and available for a minimum of 12 weeks
- WordPress and/or HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Research, create, and optimize content for various clients and marketing channels
- Post, share, optimize, engage, and grow networks on social media
- Research and report market information for new business plans and marketing strategies
- Create and optimize pages on a wide range of websites
- Research, cleanse, process, and manage data via CRM and related solutions
- Collect, analyze, and report on results data
- Get exposed to technologies for Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and Email Marketing
Credit & Compensation
- University credit available where applicable
- Previous Blayzer Marketing Internship participants have earned credit through Saint Louis University (SLU), Webster University and Lindenwood University.
12 weeks; 20 hours per week; 240 total hours; or as required by your accredited internship program.