Blayzer is a growing web development and marketing company in need of a Sales Intern who can implement and manage systems for lead generation, and internet marketing. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility for projects, and a positive attitude. Furthermore, the willingness to learn new skills and ability to step outside of one’s comfort zone is desired.
- Build, implement and manage systems for lead generation
- Call on leads and set appointments for Sales Associate
- Help with marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients lead Sales associate to get appointment
- Enter critical listing dates on shared Google Calendar send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Sales Associate, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Great Listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer
- Self Managed and Self Discipline
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Positive Attitude
- Works Efficiently and Effectively
- Ability to work normal office hours (minimum of 20 hours/week).
- Must have your own laptop