Blayzer is proud to announce that we have officially obtained Google Partner Status!
Now, you may be wondering
“Why is being a Google Partner so great? What does it take to qualify for Google Partner Status?”
Allow us to explain.
Google Partner Qualifications
In order to achieve Partner status, Blayzer had to meet 4 specific qualifications provided by Google.
- Create a company profile that includes basic information (agency’s name, website, contact information, etc.). This helps Google find your company easily.
- Get AdWords certified. In order to do so, you need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam plus one of following advertising exams: Search, Display, Mobile, Video, or Shopping.
- Meet a spend requirement to show progress across your accounts. Google monitors indicators of business health through your account, including:
- Total AdWords spend of at least US$10,000 in the last 90 calendar days
- Spend activity in at least 60 of the last 90 days
- 90 days-old AdWords manager account
- Demonstrate the best practices in areas covered in the Google certification exams and maximization of your clients’ campaign performance. Google reviews client accounts to make sure they are getting the best service in terms of getting the most for their money, client retention, and more.
Our Google Certifications
Blayzer has passed these qualifications with flying colors, becoming certified in Google AdWords, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising, and Google Analytics IQ.
Simply stated, search campaigns are when consumers search keywords in Google and an ad shows up. With the Search certification, we’re able to create, manage, and optimize Search campaigns that meet Google’s requirements.
The Shopping certification means we can create a Merchant Center account and product data feed, and provide product listings through Google ‒ similar to Amazon.
Google Analytics IQ
This certification means we have the knowledge to understand where website traffic is coming from and the ability to track overall progress of a website and its marketing efforts.
All of these accomplishments add up to one thing: our ability to take your company’s digital marketing efforts to the next level. For a more in depth discovery of how our Google Partner Status can help you, contact Blayzer for a FREE consultation.