Blayzer is a growing web development company in need of a Jr Web Developer who can build solid open source projects. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
Roles & Responsibilities
Blayzer is a work environment that will utilize and reinforce technical skills and abilities in open source solutions. In this position you will build custom solutions that will allow you to be able to apply and gain cutting edge skills and experience in a rapidly changing industry.
- General knowledge of XML and JSON.
- Linux Command Line (CentOS)
- Experience working with Creative/Design/Marketing firms or departments a plus.
- Experience working with CMS and Ecommerce platforms (WordPress, Opencart, Magento).
- Demonstrated ability to translate visual designs in to completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications.
- Knowledge of media queries and responsive CSS – either hand coding or suing responsive CSS frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap).
- Ability to ensure cross browser compatibility and resolve bugs.
- General technical knowledge of host configurations and a variety of hosting solutions.
- Ability to establish and implement front-end structure and standards as well as stay current with emerging front-end technologies.
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Exceptional graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a flexible work style.
Interested in joining the Blayzer team? Get started by filling out the form below.