Because we work to make sure that you get the most out of your website and that your online presence reaches its full potential, Blayzer provides an extensive 30-day website warranty and maintenance policy for the solutions we build and host.
Blayzer’s warranty covers code and graphics developed by Blayzer. The warranty covers errors or omissions by our staff for 30 days after the solution goes live. Any code altered by the customer and/or 3rd party applications used in the website is outside the scope of our warranty. The accuracy of content provided or approved by the customer to complete the website is the customer’s responsibility, and alterations are considered change requests.
What do we cover?
- Response to your request for support assistance within 24 hours, when properly submitted online, by phone, or by email.
- Assistance with any broken links that are reported to need fixing.
- Assistance with error messages and system loading problems reported by users.
- Assistance with problems experienced by users when attempting to play video and audio files or view and download images or documents.
- Assistance with viewing problems reported by users where your website is not displaying correctly in certain browser types defined in your contract (e.g. Internet Explorer and Firefox).
- Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS database system or ecommerce program.
- Restoration of any online project that has been vandalized or hacked.
- Picture Updates – adding, editing and sizing of any pictures adding to the existing website which does not fall under the scope of the layout or actual design of existing website.
- Text Updates – adding, editing and/or removing any text or copy on the existing site, including any articles, reports, contact information and product or service description.
- Functionality – ensuring all links/images are working correctly and examining the overall health and proper functionality of the website. Additional requests for Search/Filtering/Content/Design/Layout/Programming.
- Responsible for errors and omissions contained in website content provided by the customer.
- Install patches, fixes, updates to operating system or server; install additional software packages to the operating system or server; install patches, fixes or updates to additional software packages.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system unless we are hosting your solution.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error
- Systems developed by agencies other than Blayzer are not covered by the warranty.
- Any web development task requested that was not explicitly listed in the customer contract. This may include, but is not limited to: graphic design, CSS changes, layout changes, moving or adding content, any new functionality, additional form fields and/or field validation and problems caused by customer site administration.
- **Redesign of site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for complete or partial redesign of existing site. Developer can advise Customer on any requested work that falls within these bounds that may require a separate contract.
- Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization or Website Marketing and require a different contract.
- Website Analysis – Analysis and reporting of website traffic, analysis of visitors, and breakdown of traffic sources. (Proper coding must be in place for this function to be requested and can be installed as an update under this agreement)
- Liaise with billing and/or accounting of your hosting and domain service, unless directly provided by the Developer
Beyond the initial warranty, we offer ongoing monthly maintenance services at a discounted hourly rate to keep our clients’ solution up to date.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Covers all emergency support including:
- Site down or unresponsive
- Unable to commutate with API’s
- Unable to place order
- Unable to allow for customer signup
- Unable to add to cart
Blayzer will respond via email and engage the problem within 1 hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week when submitted properly via email, website, or your dedicated Basecamp/client portal.
Clients: This information applies to Blayzer’s latest standard website warranty package. Final terms and conditions are determined on a case by case basis and are outlined in every contract. For details about your site’s specific warranty and/or maintenance coverage, please refer to your service contract.