Email marketing alongside lead generation can be a large task to multi manage. If only there was a technological solution to solve all of your problems…
well there is.
We call it: Marketing Automation.
Marketing automation is more than your typical email marketing solution which consists of uploading lists, building emails, sending out campaigns, and getting reports. In addition to the basics which include creative tools, list and lead management, sending service, and reporting, automation takes things many steps further by allowing you to do advanced things like:
- Create dynamic list segments based on things like data field values, other segment memberships, user preferences, activity dates, and more.
- Go beyond basic mail-merge personalization with dynamic content in your emails & landing pages.
- Build multi-step “drip” campaigns that advance automatically based on time or activity triggers such as opens, clicks, purchases and more;
- Perform internal workflow steps such as updating data fields, lead scoring, changing segments & campaigns, pushing leads to a CRM, and much, much more.
- Capture leads and more with integrated forms and surveys
- Centralize multiple marketing channels such as email, social media, and SMS in one platform.
- Create custom reports that measure a whole lot more than just opens and clicks.
As the name implies, automation lets you do all of these things much faster and more efficient than with other tools or software. By leveraging open source technology, Blayzer has created a
and delivery infrastructure that is specially designed to do everything necessary to run successful campaigns at every stage of your sales and marketing funnel.
We are also longtime experts with many commonly known SaaS model email & automation platforms (such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaigner, Act-On Software, Hubspot, and related technologies). However, it is important to note that these solutions usually carry added software licensing costs, are only viable for double opt-in subscriber campaigns due to terms of service restrictions, and cannot be used for new prospect outreach and nurture campaigns.