Berman Chiropractic & Wellness in St. Louis, MO offers high-quality chiropractic care and cryotherapy for patients suffering from a range of pain types.
From 2012-2018, Blayer provided design, development, and marketing services for Berman Chiropractic. Our strategy included website content management, print design, web content copywriting and blogging, social media management, pay per click digital advertising, and monthly reporting.
- 420% increase in Facebook Likes
- Search-optimized website & content
- New business cards & in store promo flyers
- CMS website
Berman Chiropractic & Wellness, a St. Louis chiropractor located in Clayton, Missouri, wanted to update their website and make it easier to manage their content. They also wanted to improve their organic website traffic with local search engine optimization (SEO) for relevant keywords and audiences in both St. Louis & Clayton. Overall, Berman was looking to develop a more successful marketing strategy and bring more patients to their chiropractic office.
After meeting with Dr. Matt Berman about his marketing goals, Blayzer began the discovery phase. Our team reviewed Berman’s prior website, print media, social media profiles, online marketing campaigns, and the overall integration of each component within his marketing plan.
We discovered that his website was not in a content management system, so it was cumbersome to update and there were no tools for optimizing its content for search engine rankings. Their print materials, including business cards, didn’t show the web address, which was a missed opportunity to get good contacts onto the site. There was a Berman Chiropractic Facebook page, but very few people knew about it.
For this chiropractic office, Blayzer prescribed a mix of print design, a content-friendly website CMS, a content marketing blog strategy, digital advertising, and social media marketing.
- Design & print in-store flyers which advertised the Facebook page and included a promotion
- Design & print new business cards with the website address
- Web content development to keep site fresh and visible to search engines
- Wrote & published 86 blog articles from 2012-2018
- Optimized website, content and blogs to increase organic web traffic
- Managed local SEO
- Social media marketing on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+
- Paid advertising on Facebook to promote the page and increase Likes
- Pay-per-click digital advertising to increase website traffic