- 420% Increase in Facebook Likes
- Fully optimized website & content
- New business cards & in store promo flyers
- New mobile site
- Fresh & easy to use website
Berman Chiropractic & Wellness, a St. Louis Chiropractor, wanted to update their website while also ensuring it was easy to manage from a content development perspective. They also wanted to improve their organic website traffic with search engine optimization (SEO) for keywords focused on local traffic from both St. Louis & Clayton. But, overall, Berman was looking to develop a more successful marketing strategy and bring more patients to their St. Louis chiropractic office.
After meeting with Dr. Matt Berman about his marketing goals, Blayzer began the discovery phase. Our team reviewed Berman’s current website, print media, social media, online marketing and overall integration of each part of his marketing plan.
What we discovered was that his website was not in a content management system, so it was cumbersome to update and there was no optimization of content. His print media including business cards didn’t incorporate his web address (www.bermanchiropractic.com) which is a missed opportunity. There was a Berman Facebook page, but very few people knew about this. Also, his website wasn’t mobile compatible, so people might get frustrated looking him up on their phone or mobile device.
- Website design and content development to update the look and feel
- Design in store flyers which advertised the Facebook page and included a promotion
- Design and print updated business cards that had the website listed
- Upgrade to a content management system for ease of use and the ability to update and optimize on a regular basis
- Mobile theme so viewing the website was easier on a cell phone or mobile device
- Paid advertising on Facebook to promote the page and increase likes
- Full site optimization and submission to increase organic website traffic
- Pay-per-Click advertising to increase website traffic
- New content development to keep site fresh and visible to search engines