What does an online marketing company know about press releases?
Quite a bit, actually.
We know the best practices for creating newsworthy announcements that grab attention and get published. We know the precise formatting requirements every item must follow. We’re VERY familiar with the tedious online submission process.
Most importantly, though, we know that press releases aren’t just for PR anymore! In fact, press releases are one of the most underutilized tools in a marketer’s SEO toolkit. Press releases can help strengthen the bond between your brand and important keywords, client and partner brands, news topics and trends, and much more.
Good Times to Publish an SEO Press Release
- New venture startup
- New product or service launch
- Announce a partnership
- Introduce a new hire
- Announce an executive promotion
- Promote a marketing campaign or event
- Declare your solution to a problem
- Celebrate business milestones
- Demonstrate support for your community
- Leverage news events and trends
- Report findings and results
- Legally required statements and reports
SEO Press Release Services
Blayzer wants to help you dominate the search marketing game with SEO press releases. With our SEO press release services, you get:
- Identify your ideal press release topics, frequency and timing
- Attention-grabbing headline formulated for SEO and human readers alike
- 500-1000 words of high-impact, keyword optimized copy
- Company info boilerplate
- Smart SEO keyword anchor links
- Clear, defined call-to-action
- Paid link/image/video inclusion available upon request, client is responsible for third party costs
- Submit press release to up to 3 free distribution sites
- Industry/territory/network targeting where available
- Paid site distribution upon request, client is responsible for third party costs
- We’ll track your press release and report on the results
Why wait months for page-one search exposure when you can get it now?