Successful Brand Strategy = Brand Equity
Are your sales sagging and you don’t know why? If it isn’t your products or services it could be just your brand and branding strategy.
It’s a simple truth of economics and capitalism: The stronger your brand is, the higher the premium customers will be willing to pay for it. Brand plays an enormous role in customer choice. When all other factors are equal, buyers will pick the brand they like the best. They don’t always know why they like it best, and that’s where the science of brand strategy comes in.
Without a strong brand strategy a business will face some serious struggles:
- Problems communicating effectively with customers
- Trouble building trust & convincing prospects to buy
- Inconsistent Market perception of your businesses products or services
- Confusion & contradiction across messaging platforms
- Losing deals to more organized competitors
- Inability to get everyone on the same page internally
How do you build a strong brand? It’s about reputation, relevance, and visibility.
Blayzer’s brand strategists are experts at getting to know a client and extracting the essence of what makes them unique and distinct. We also know that it’s not all about you. It’s also about understanding your target market – who they are, what they want, and how they make decisions – and positioning your brand smartly among direct and indirect competitive forces.
Once we understand who you are and who you want to be in the eyes of your audience, we can incorporate this identity into all aspects of your business, from your logo to your customer service process and everywhere between.
What Should Your Brand Strategy Cover?
Formulating a winning brand strategy starts with thorough discovery and research into your current brand, target audience, and competitors. These factors will influence decisions about all the important areas of your brand strategy.
- Story & Voice
- Mission & Purpose
- Color palettes
- Internal core message
- External core message
- Targeted positioning statements
- Style Guides
- Guidelines for Use
- Distinctive brand assets
- Opportunities to evolve
- Launch position vs. long-term goal
experts at understanding your brand strategy
Our team will help you develop a winning brand strategy by answering questions like:
- What is your company’s personality: It is consultative, quirky, local-first, high-tech, etc.?
- Who is your target audience? What do they want, need, think and feel? Who are you to them?
- Who are you competing with for their attention?
- What symbols might help users understand the purpose of your business?
- What colors will put users in the right mindset to want to work with/buy from you?
- What unique elements of your business or products can we incorporate?
Blayzer’s brand strategies are ideal solution for:
- Startups & new businesses
- Existing business pivots & reboots
- New products & services
- New markets & audiences
- Change management