Grow Your Business With Content Marketing
Done well, content marketing does three very powerful things for your brand. First and foremost, it puts good quality information on the internet about your industry and topics that matter to your customers. That’s a win for everyone! On a more personal note, content marketing builds your brand’s credibility online and positions you as an expert in your field. Every industry has that one trustworthy brand that instantly pops into mind. You want to be that brand to your industry. We hope to be that brand for you when it comes to content marketing services in St. Louis, MO.
What Is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the process of creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online. The goal of content marketing is to provide relevant and helpful information to your audience during their customer journey so that you can win their trust, confidence, and business. As the name implies, effective and impactful content marketing requires a healthy balance of both content and marketing.
- Defining your brand and unique selling proposition
- Mapping out your buyer’s journey from discovery to delight
- Determining where and how content can support the customer’s journey
- Creating high-quality content that fulfills their needs
- Tailoring content to different audiences and content channels
- Optimizing content for online search and discovery
- Managing an editorial calendar for developing and publishing marketing content
- Understanding how your audience thinks, learns and makes decisions
- Finding ways to reach buyers and earn their attention online
- Building a direct distribution channel for your content
- Extending content distribution through partnerships, link-building, cross-posting, and social sharing strategies
- Capturing ROI and sales opportunities from your most valuable content
- Measuring results and impact from your content marketing efforts
Types of Marketing Content
You can’t do content marketing without compelling content. Here are some of the most common forms of content used in content marketing strategies. Click here to learn more about different types of marketing content.
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Gifs & Animations
- Audio & Podcasts
Using Content Marketing to Generate Leads
One of the most powerful content marketing strategies involves offering high-quality marketing content in exchange for contact information, social follows, and other engagements. Using tools like web forms and similar “content locker” solutions allows you to capture contact details and other information before they access your content. Then you can follow up with a phone call, email, direct mail piece, or social media outreach to keep the conversation going and move them from marketing into your sales funnel.
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Drive brand awareness and recognition
- Build thought leadership in your field of business
- Position your brand as a trusted source for services and solutions
- Grow your online presence and reputation
- Increase traffic to your website
- Educate and enlighten your current and future customers
- Generate more sales and marketing leads
Content Marketing Solutions & Services from Blayzer Digital in St. Louis MO
Blayzer is a content marketing agency in St. Louis, Missouri with over 20 years of web and marketing success under our belt. Here is the content marketing process that drives success for our clients.
Find out what makes your target market tick
- What do they want, need, and fear?
- What role does your company or product play?
- How can you maximize your value to the customer at each stage of the buying process?
Translate this understanding into valuable, customer-focused content
that people want to consume and share
with expert creative direction, copywriting, and graphic design
with a multi-channel, integrated strategy for maximum reach & ROI