A well-rounded marketing strategy these days has an awful lot of moving parts:
- Pay Per Click
- Content Marketing
- Online Forms
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Direct Mail
Each of these tactics on its own is complex, with its own technologies, audiences, and content requirements. It’s a lot to keep track of, but many talented marketers manage to juggle all of this, and more.
But what happens when you want to connect various elements of your strategy together? Say you want to write a blog, Tweet about it, and send an email with a special offer to your customers who share it? Such multi-channel efforts used to require incredible feats of data migration and hours upon hours of legwork. If they could be done at all. But that was before Marketing Automation made things easier…sort of.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is a type of software used to help businesses more effectively market on multiple channels online, and the strategy behind using such solutions.
Buyer beware: Many marketing and website tools try to pass off trigger-based actions as marketing automation. Triggers are a step, but they alone are not enough to earn this badge. True automation is about multi-channel integration and improving the customer experience.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
Marketing automation can improve nearly every aspect of your digital marketing strategy. It is a powerful multi-function tool for your marketing toolkit:
- Drive Sales & Conversions – lead your contacts down a clear & clever path to conversion
- Increase Adoption & Retention – showcase your best features & demonstrate your value
- Improve User Experience/Customer Experience – provide the right information at the right time to the right audience to wow your customers and website users
- Build Multi-channel Campaigns – link together your prospecting letters, nurturing emails, newsletters, content marketing, blogging, social media, websites, events, and more into integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Streamline Technologies – connect & control multiple marketing programs in one central platform; easily pull and pass data from other solutions
- Simplify Management – single set of tools for multiple strategies
Marketing Automation Services:
Blayzer’s experts have experience using a wide range of marketing automation software platforms, including Hubspot, Act-On Software, Hatchbuck, and Mautic. We’ve learned that marketing automation software alone can’t grow your business, but the right person in the drivers’ seat can. Marketing automation platforms are highly complex with a lot of moving parts.
Here are some of the marketing automation challenges we can help with:
- Platform evaluation & recommendations
- Software setup & support
- Sales & marketing process development
- Account based marketing
- Campaign workflows
- Form development
- Landing page optimization
- Mobile friendly template design & development
- Content & copywriting
- Personalization strategy
- CRM, social, event, PR & website integrations
- Database management & segmentation
- Lead scoring
- A/B testing
- Measurement & reporting